1/05/2011

IKAMERA & Shopping


My very first IKAMERA experience was much better than I expected.
Using some types of anesthetic and sedative made me feel weird for a few hours.
But I got alright before noon.

So I had lunch and went shopping.
I was looking for a worm jacket and some scarves.
When I was walking around in a shopping mall somebody called me.
It was a customer of mine.
I didn't know she was working there, DKNY shop.
She brought me a nice jacket. I tried it on and thought... "Hum... this one looks good."
And the sale price, 50% off... "This is very good!"
I bought it, of course! I'm lucky to meet it. I also appreciate her help!

I shopped around for a while after that.
It was a good shopping day!... and an interesting IKAMERA day too...

Because I spent hours for my shopping the sun was setting when I was heading home.
The sunset was beautiful so I took a picture of it on a bridge in my town.

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment